- Small 25-30cm (10"-12")
- Medium 31-35cm (12 1/8"-13 5/8")
- Large 36-38cm (13 ¾"-15 ¼")
- Xlarge 39-43cm (15 ¼"-17")
- (Circumference measured just below kneecap - all sizes are approximate)
- Center the tubing directly under the patella knee cap, velcro facing out. Wrap the knee Pro-Tec around the knee so that the strap fits into the groove
just below the patella.
- Feed the tongue through the buckle and pull back across the knee
- Secure the strap below your knee for a snug, comfortable fit.
- DO NOT adjust the strap too tightly or wear while sleeping
Rinse in warm water. Drip dry only. Pro-Tec Athletics recommends rinsing the brace after each use to remove all body salt, thereby prolonging the lifetime of the brace.
About Pro-Tec Athletics
Founded in Los Angeles in 1991, Pro-Tec Athletics began with one product, the Pro-Tec Patellar knee tendon strap. Started by professional volleyball player Jeff Rodgers, the company rapidly grew, and today is located in Redmond, Washington, and offers more than 25 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in cryotherapy.
In addition to success in the volleyball and
running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Due to health restrictions, unless faulty or damaged, this item is non returnable if it has been in contact with your skin. Please try on over clothing if unsure about the sizing. If a size change is required please refer to our Returns Policy.