How Do I Return or Exchange An Item?
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from the bad back store www.badbackstore.com.
The bad back store does not have an official "trial period" for you to evaluate the product you purchase. However, if you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased or you would like to exchange your purchase for another item/size, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price (less freight charges). For a product exchange or a store credit, with the exceptions noted below, the item must be returned in 'like new' condition, with all packaging, paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit/exchange.
Please note that the following steps and policy criteria below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
Please make sure your return meets the following:
- Product is in new condition.
- Product is in its original packaging.
- Product was purchased in the last 30 days.
- Product is not included in Exceptions (noted below).
Return Authorization Number Request Form
Please complete the following form detailing your request for an RMA #. You must enter your name, email address (email address used when placing your order) and select if your request if for a Return or an Exchange. Your information will be kept confidential and will be used solely to assist your return/exchange request.
Guidelines for returns:
- Pack the items securely. Please wrap the product so it does not get damaged in shipment. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received. Please select a box size that fits your product. We recommend the use of a shipping box as the soft flimsy shipping envelopes allow the item packaging to be smashed and deformed so as to make it ineligible for restocking as the packaging is too damaged to put back on our shelf for resale. We also recommend you insure your packages to avoid loss.
- Address all returns to:
bad back store
Attn: Internet Returns
625 State Street
Konawa, OK 74849
- Please remember to get a tracking number for your return package. The bad back store cannot be responsible for packages that are lost by mail.
- Original shipping costs are non refundable.
- Shipping cost for returns is at the customer's expense.
- After inspection to ensure the product is returned in original and working condition, refunds or credits are issued within 14 days of product receipt by the bad back store, therefore, your return credit could take perhaps 21 days for issue if shipping time is one week, which happens rather frequently.
- Refunds will not be issued for products that are soiled, damaged, missing parts or returned without an assigned RMA#.
- For undeliverable packages caused by customer error, we will credit you minus all shipping costs.
- If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we will be unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package.
- Please notify us about damaged merchandise within 24 hours of receipt, and make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
- If returns are sent without original packaging, we will deduct a 20% restocking fee from your credit.
Mattress / Foundation returns are subject to shipping and handling fees. The bad back store has several freight carriers it recommends, and we can arrange a pickup upon request, but the cost of the return will be your responsibility. You may also choose to co-ordinate your own return at your discretion. The credit will be applied within 14 business days after the mattress / foundation has been received by the bad back store. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the pickup from the date of your call.
Due to shipping and delivery cost considerations, adjustable bed frames and electric (adjustable) bases, massage chairs, custom-made chairs, indoor or outdoor zero gravity recliners, desks, and BALT workstations are non-returnable.
Due to the Oklahoma State Department of Health code limiting the resale of bedding items, if the following products have been opened, then they are not returnable: pillows, body pillows, leg & bed wedges, bed loungers, mattress overlays, pillow covers and mattress covers.
Many of our personal accessory items are worn next to the skin. We recommend these items be tried for proper fit over clothing such as a tee shirt or other shirt or blouse or other clothing. If the following personal accessories products that make direct contact with skin have been next to your skin, they are not returnable: neck and travel supports, posture supports, orthopedic items, hand held massagers, seat cushions, hot/cold packs and aromatherapy products.
Discontinued / Clearance Items:
Discontinued or clearance Items are considered final sale and are non returnable. Please do not ship these items back to the bad back store, as we cannot issue a credit to your account.
Updated 8th February 2011